Case Report Form
Copy this form and type your answers to these questions, then upload your answers to the student portal.
Observation Video Title:
- Significant background information.
- Summary of reasons they came for counseling (presentation problem).
- What changes were made by the counselee since last session (as a result of applying last session’s counsel and performing last session’s homework)?
- What main problems were discussed in this session?
- What unbiblical habits of thinking and /or behaving are you seeing in the counselee (preconditioning)?
- What idols and/or heart issues are emerging? (“I must _________”)
- What Biblical solutions were presented in this session (tie in with #4)?
- What homework was given and how did it specifically apply to the problems (tie in with #4)?
- If someone asked the counselee right after the session, “What did you learn that you needed to change,” what would you want him to say?
- How was hope or encouragement given in this session?
- How is the overall counseling process progressing? What issues have been sufficiently addressed by you and changed by the counselee?
- What are your goals for future sessions?